1. Stop your vehicle in a safe place if possible.
2. Try to remain calm.
3. Turn off the ignition.
4. Check for injuries of all involved in the accident.
5. Call 911.
6. If possible, exchange driver's license information.
7. If possible, exchange insurance company information.
8. Get a copy of the police report.
Member Of Abbeville Chamber of Commerce • Member of the Better Business Bureau • Member Automotive Service Association
ASK US ABOUT OUR NEW IN-HOUSE ALIGNMENT MACHINE.
Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Areas We Serve: Abbeville, Americus, Auburn, Blakely, Brundidge, Clayton, Clio, Colquitt, Daleville, Dothan, Echo, Eufaula, Enterprise, Ft. Gaines, Ft. Rucker, Geneva, Georgetown, Hartford, Headland, Midland City, Montgomery, Newville, Ozark, Shorterville, Skipperville, Slocomb, Troy.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, WE CAN SERVE YOU!
We guarantee the workmanship of all repairs performed on your vehicle. At Murphy's Station, we promise to repair any defects in parts and workmanship on the appraised and completed repairs for as long as you own or lease the vehicle we repair.